Shami Chakrabarti

brooklandsblue said:
Littlejohn is a self serving pig, I have no time for the man, although hos documentary on left wing anti semites last year was interesting.

On a related note, I do like the idea of gated communities I know I would be happy to pay a premium to keep scum away from my property.

You're one of the best WUMs we've had on here mate.

What next, All immigrants should be sent back to their countries in cattle trucks?

Sterilisation at birth?

All single parents should be shot and their bastard children drowned?

All "ferral scum" should be made to join the armed forces. Return of national service?

mat said:

What next, All immigrants should be sent back to their countries in cattle trucks?

Sterilisation at birth?

All "ferral scum" should be made to join the armed forces. Return of national service?

Not sure what a WUM is but thanks. The only point I agree with that you have listed is the final one (to an extent) I would certainly propose some sort of mandatory community service. I am not comfortable with the 'military' aspect of it (do we really want the feckless ferral's to be trained killers?) but I certainly like the idea of people having a sense of belonging in the community. It could be painting fences, clearing litter, teaching kid’s football.....but it should be mandatory and ‘no shows’ should be imprisoned-and real prisons please, not Butlins.

brooklandsblue said:
mat said:

Sterilisation at birth?

Not sure what a WUM is but thanks. The only point I agree with that you have listed is the final one (to an extent) I would certainly propose some sort of mandatory community service. I am not comfortable with the 'military' aspect of it (do we really want the feckless ferral's to be trained killers?) but I certainly like the idea of people having a sense of belonging in the community. It could be painting fences, clearing litter, teaching kid’s football.....but it should be mandatory and ‘no shows’ should be imprisoned-and real prisons please, not Butlins.

You'll enjoy this: <a class="postlink" href="http://ifyoulikeitsomuchwhydontyougolivethere.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://ifyoulikeitsomuchwhydontyougolivethere.com/</a>

Incidentally, ever visited a prison? They're far from the cushy image painted by the Daily Mail.

BingoBango said:
brooklandsblue said:
mat said:

Sterilisation at birth?

You'll enjoy this: <a class="postlink" href="http://ifyoulikeitsomuchwhydontyougolivethere.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://ifyoulikeitsomuchwhydontyougolivethere.com/</a>

Incidentally, ever visited a prison? They're far from the cushy image painted by the Daily Mail.

Yes my uncle is currently serving life, it is far from cushy.....sending kids on safaris for being scrotes sounds like a good gig though!

Brooky said
The feral youth's I share my journey with, hoodies playing 'music' straight from their phones, people with sub par personal hygiene, overweight women’s beer guts rippling against my arms and general over crowding.

He's a bus driver!

denislawsbackheel said:
Brooky said
The feral youth's I share my journey with, hoodies playing 'music' straight from their phones, people with sub par personal hygiene, overweight women’s beer guts rippling against my arms and general over crowding.

He's a bus driver!

He didn't sound Polish.

I play football with 4 Polish lads and I have nothing but respect for them.They could teach some of the 'benefit class' in our country a thing or two.

brooklandsblue said:
I play football with 4 Polish lads and I have nothing but respect for them.They could teach some of the 'benefit class' in our country a thing or two.

Who are the "benefit" class that you sneeringly refer too?

stony said:
brooklandsblue said:

Those that see the welfare state as a lifestyle choice noy a safety net.

brooklandsblue said:
stony said:
brooklandsblue said:

Those that see the welfare state as a lifestyle choice noy a safety net.

Who are they then ? Or are you just repeating what you read in the Sun ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.