shauny is now a top ball boy!!!

cheltenham_blue said:
I thought that shauny wright was injured but he seems to be pretty fit to me as a ball boy at the last 2 home games at the south/west corner of the ground...!!! lol

Everyone in the stadium can hear you lot singing Shauny Wright Wright Wright lol

I made me laugh yesterday when he sat down and gave us a wave......

in the south west corner there is a ball boy & the south stand chant Shaunny wright wright wright to him.He waves to us all when we ask him to.It is a standing joke now at the last couple of home games.. We just have a laugh with him & he seems to enjoy it too..

cheltenham_blue said:
in the south west corner there is a ball boy & the south stand chant Shaunny wright wright wright to him.He waves to us all when we ask him to. It is a standing joke now at the last couple of home games.. We just have a laugh with him & he seems to enjoy it too..

Talking of standing jokes...

cheltenham_blue said:
in the south west corner there is a ball boy & the south stand chant Shaunny wright wright wright to him.He waves to us all when we ask him to.It is a standing joke now at the last couple of home games.. We just have a laugh with him & he seems to enjoy it too..

hahahahaha i thought there was a degree of sarcasim in some of the posts, clearly not WWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHH

I'm going to have to put you out of your misery cheltenham_blue...

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=117460&hilit=ballboy" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=117460&hilit=ballboy</a>

:-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.