Sheffield United (A) Tickets

I've not had an email yet! Checked my emails over the last 2 days. I applied for a SU ticket via my branch. Are you sure what you have posted is correct?
It’s correct mate

Go in to ticket reservations in your City account and see if you can buy your ticket

I am on 23k. Touch and go for a ticket by the looks of things.
Based on what happed so far given worst case and Burnley sales rates I reckon there will be the following for each sales window: 700 26k, 500 25k, 300 24k, 100 23.5k, 1 23k.

Best case around 100 left at 23k and everyone gets one.

It’s correct mate

Go in to ticket reservations in your City account and see if you can buy your ticket

Tim.

Where is ticket reservations?

Can't see it.

Is it in my ticket account somewhere?

Maybe it's not showing as I can't buy my ticket until 1pm on Thursday. 24,000 points.

Tim.

Can't see it.

Maybe it's not showing as I can't buy my ticket until 1pm on Thursday. 24,000 points.
If you have a reservation :
  • Login to your ticketing account here
  • Click 'Reservations'
  • Select 'ALL tickets'
  • Click 'Confirm Reservations'

Tim.

Can't see it.

reservations was there for me this morning but since I’ve bought my ticket it’s gone. Did you get confirmation from your branch that they ordered you one

Did anyone check how many went on sale to 28k points?
There were around 1,200 left at 10.30, currently around 930. If 60% went to points holders that would equate to just under 1,700 available at 10. Would also mean Luton will sell out at probably 27.5k + once the club have siphoned off their share.

Did anyone check how many went on sale to 28k points?
There are two allocations now and you can only see 1 without logging in on another account, so need to guess how many were sold in the first 5 mins. Around 1,350 to points and 120 18-25.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.