Sheikh Mansoor's email?

Stackmoney said:
This is no joke, I really actually want to find it. He will definately listen to us fans and our oppinions on transfers and managers.

Matty said:
If people want it I'm sure it's out there on the net somewhere, however please don't post it here, the last thing we want is 100's of illiterate morons bombarding him with "Hughes Out" emails like they think it'll make an ounce of difference.
Oh the irony.

The Invisible_Man said:
Stackmoney said:
This is no joke, I really actually want to find it. He will definately listen to us fans and our oppinions on transfers and managers.

Really now? Im sure he will mate, go for it. He might even offer you a job, maybe as his advisor on all things fan-side at City.

dont fookin encourage him he will take that as backing him

Stackmoney said:

Don't some people talk shite

There are clearly RAG agitators on this board who are clearly revelling in the usual City self destruct button

Stackmoney said:

Don´t bother as it´s secret...you´ll never find it.

The Invisible_Man said:
Stackmoney said:

Really now? Im sure he will mate, go for it. He might even offer you a job, maybe as his advisor on all things fan-side at City.

Overqualified!

Stackmoney said:

Hehehe. I see what you're doing (I think). You as pissed off as I am at the NON-STOP whining and pouting and tant throwing. "Lets all have a protest...".

idiot

who the fuck is sheikh mansoor?

its Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed al Nahyan
at least get it right you prick

and besides he isn't really calling the shots at present its Khaldoon Khalifa al Mubarak who is our chairman so how about emailing him?

Mr Kaldoon has hundreds of business interests, Man City is just one of them. I'm sure he has more important things to worry about....which is probably why Hughes is so confident in keeping his job!!!! I bet that the fortunes of MCFC barely get a mention in the day to day business affairs of our owners. Which is good in a way that we're left to do our own things and don't have the Chairman picking the team, but bad in a way that they don't realise how the fans feel about Hughes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.