Shirt Tracking

drsqueggy

Has anyone tried using the city link website to track your shirt?

I tried earlier, put in the tracking number and it said there were too many results. It then asked me for my postcode and it didnt do anything. I'm going to leave for Manchester at about 1 tomorrow, I hope it has arrived by then!

Yeah, mine says been successfully collected and expecting delivery between 730 and 1730 tomorrow

Just had a look now, it says:

16/07/09 11:35 These goods have been successfully collected and are on route to the collection depot.

Planned Delivery Date

Friday 17th JulyPlanned Delivery Time

Between 07:30 and 17:30

Think I'll be wearing my Tevez argentina shirt for the next few days thogh ;-)

yeah just put my number in the tracker and it says

Tracking History
Date Time Message
16/07/09 12:12 These goods have been successfully collected and are on route to the collection depot.

hope it comes in the morning so can wear it all day at work lol

philc said:
Yeah, mine says been successfully collected and expecting delivery between 730 and 1730 tomorrow
Yeah,same here. Having day off tomorrow, so i`m hoping it arrives early and I can have a good drink before the concert.

im off on holiday tomz at 11am and just hoping it arrives before then so i can take it, hope i dont miss flight or somthin waitin for it to arrive:)

podgy_rodge said:
im off on holiday tomz at 11am and just hoping it arrives before then so i can take it, hope i dont miss flight or somthin waitin for it to arrive:)
New shirts better than a holiday mate :p

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.