Shooting outside the House of Commons

Who are these heavily armed and armoured men in light grey uniforms running about, are they a new unit?

Our thoughts go out to the officer's family RIP
Just shown the knife on the floor that killed him, it's huge, fucking savages these jihadis
They say they do it in the name of islam, yet there were muslims running across the road or let me rephase that asian people who could have been Muslims, their just murdering bastards who have no regards for life what ever religion

Seeing as though it's a year to the day since the Brussels attack, does March 22nd hold any significance in the muslamic (sic) world?

If the twat is still alive, do not treat him, let him bleed to death.

Isn't that what they want though, Martyrdom?

Reporting now that there were school kids hurt on the bridge .....makes me think they may have targeted them

Absolute twats.

As the wife of a serving police officer, this makes me sick to the stomach.

How on earth do you go about stopping attacks of thus nature though? It's not like cars and kitchen knives aren't readily available

however try explaining that to the average American - they will no doubt indicate the attack is a reason to have closed borders and brush over the fact that it also shows what happens when you have proper gun control laws
While admittedly not the "Average American" of which you speak, it was a foundational law that citizens were allowed to "keep and bear arms" to keep Brits like this crazy fucker from taking over.

Now, don't get me wrong, I'd love nothing more than to know there is no looney toons running around with guns, but after 200+ years and more guns than people, what do YOU propose to take them all away, especially given the massive hurdles to a Constitutional Amendment and the fact that the HMFIC now is also the Head Loon?!

In THAT environment...others tooled up and me a victim in waiting...I'm choosing a tool, and the training in its effective use, please, which is EXACTLY what I've done. Can't use British laws to live in Rome. When in Rome....!

Bit off topic but should they cancel the England game as a mark of respect, I for one don't give a fuck about it now

While admittedly not the "Average American" of which you speak, it was a foundational law that citizens were allowed to "keep and bear arms" to keep Brits like this crazy fucker from taking over.

Now, don't get me wrong, I'd love nothing more than to know there is no looney toons running around with guns, but after 200+ years and more guns than people, what do YOU propose to take them all away, especially given the massive hurdles to a Constitutional Amendment and the fact that the HMFIC now is also the Head Loon?!

In THAT environment...others tooled up and me a victim in waiting...I'm choosing a tool, and the training in its effective use, please, which is EXACTLY what I've done. Can't use British laws to live in Rome. When in Rome....!

I wasn't advocating you could - I was just saying that these things go hand in hand - that could have been a massacre at Westminster today had he had guns rather than a knife thats all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.