SHOULD HUGHES MOVED SIDEWAYS

JUSTBLUE08

WE have suffered for 30 plus years only to be managed by a person is not up to managing this club. Its not just todays terrible result ..but even thinking of buying Bellamy ..watching top players such as Mich Richards drop from a maybe England player to a reserve or squad player ..seeing players with heads down most of the time ...EQUALS ....OUT OUT OUT .We pay good money to support our team and want it to be MANAGED not wrecked . LETS HAVE YOUR VIEWS ..based on facts. WHAT A NEW YEAR .?????????

maybe not a bad idea of have him as football director... but he needs to stop being the manager... we are playing worse and worse... of fire that fook Bowen because he seems just like a really bad coach...

JUSTBLUE08 said:
WE have suffered for 30 plus years only to be managed by a person is not up to managing this club. Its not just todays terrible result ..but even thinking of buying Bellamy ..watching top players such as Mich Richards drop from a maybe England player to a reserve or squad player ..seeing players with heads down most of the time ...EQUALS ....OUT OUT OUT .We pay good money to support our team and want it to be MANAGED not wrecked . LETS HAVE YOUR VIEWS ..based on facts. WHAT A NEW YEAR .?????????

I said give him until Jan and now I would say it's time up Mr Hughes I'm afraid. Gutted as wanted him to do it but... Who are you going to get to manage us though now? José wont come to us until the summer and only then if we are in Europe. Dont see these big names coming either if they have watched today. I'm at a loss and feel like crying to be honest.

huges should have been fired months ago a differant manager should have been allowed to spend money this month, now were fucked until at least summer no matter who is in charge

Gutted, because I wanted him to succeed, but it was up to him to give us some hope. He took an average team and has made them a total shambles and conference league standard at best.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.