Should new people introduce themselves?

Well I've just joined today after "lurking" for a while, so here I am, ctidcarl........ very pleased to meet you all - absolutely splendid!!

I dont know if you should just jump straight in, I mean lets be honest if you dont say "first time poster" then you'll never get the obligatory "rag" post, its tradition

ctidcarl said:
Well I've just joined today after "lurking" for a while, so here I am, ctidcarl........ very pleased to meet you all - absolutely splendid!!

Rag!!

Lol

I just joined in.

But if you get characters like Carling, I'm all up for them introducing themselves ;-).

Quinninho said:
tom1985 said:
ctidcarl said:

Rag!!

Lol[/quote

Lol, somebody had to do it!

I do reside in rag country (Norfolk) but trust me, absolute City to the core and absolutely fookin loving today - the day after the night before!!!

ctidcarl said:
Quinninho said:
tom1985 said:
ctidcarl said:

Rag!!

Lol[/quote

Lol, somebody had to do it!

I do reside in rag country (Norfolk) but trust me, absolute City to the core and absolutely fookin loving today - the day after the night before!!!

It could be worse, you could be like me mate and live in Dublin where it's wall to wall rags! One of the happiest days of my life today going into work!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.