Should Roberto Mancini be sacked?

Should Roberto Mancini be sacked?

• Yes

Votes: 332 34.0%
  • No

Votes: 645 66.0%

• Total voters
do we remember late 80's to late 90's i went through like 12 managers in 10yrs, do we want to go that way again, even the cnut down the road needed time, so one trophy less season means lose your job, guess its the chelski syndrome, so when next manage comes in and he doesnt fill the trophy cabinet, guess hes up road too.
the majority back bobby, because he gave us something no other manager has given us in donkeys years, he wanted certain players to streghten the team, and we didnt get them. such is life. he deserves time imo

How do you spell no?

Wait a minute.

I've just typed the answer.

I dont want city to end up like chelsea, afraid to show the board how they really feel in case they pack up and fuck off.I admire the owners for the money they have pumped in to the club but the fans have a voice and most of us want mancini backed and kept! FACT!

no,he should have got a couple of quality player in the summer and given one more season,then decide especially as utd enter a vulnerable phase

dex2010 said:
I dont want city to end up like chelsea, afraid to show the board how they really feel in case they pack up and fuck off.I admire the owners for the money they have pumped in to the club but the fans have a voice and most of us want mancini backed and kept! FACT!

1 Champions league title, Champions League runners up, 4 FA Cups, 3 League titles and two League Cup winners with them changing the Manager. The only difference Abramovich has signed Shevchenko and Torres when they didn't need the players.

Ray78 said:
dex2010 said:

1 Champions league title Champions League runners up, 4 FA Cups, 3 League titles with them changing the Manager. The only difference Abramovich has signed Shevchenko and Torres when they didn't need the players.
Yes but when Abramovich took over chelsea they had a much better side/platform to go win things, it will take us that bit longer to establish as a force in europe , all im saying is are we going to be like chelsea fans and be afraid of the owners and have no voice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.