Should we all stop eating McDonalds and stop drinking Pepsi? This is a serious question.

mr t

I will NEVER eat or drink either again.

I can’t believe that whilst Russian forces are descending on the Ukraine killing anybody - yes anybody - who happens to be there - that household names like PEPSI and McDonalds feel that it’s ok to carry on trading in Russia.

What horrible people are behind these companies?

Their behaviour absolutely beggars belief.

I have no more words.

End of.

I can’t believe that whilst Russian forces are descending on the Ukraine killing anybody - yes anybody - who happens to be there - that household names like PEPSI and McDonalds feel that it’s ok to carry on trading in Russia.

I have no more words.

End of.
If we boycott Macdonald's is it ok to watch Jimmy Carr and Joe Rogan again?

I have no more words.

End of.

LOL!! What??

What other things did you give up on when the US invaded other countries and prompted regime change??

You'll be starving soon if you put into practice knowledge of other ignored travesties.

Know your histories.

LOL!! What??

What other things did you give up on when the US invaded other countries and prompted regime change??

You'll be starving soon if you put into practice knowledge of other ignored travesties.

Know your histories.
What Regimes that have changed do you believe should have been left to their own devices?

I would assume they would say it is not fair to penalise the average Russian citizen for their governments actions. Obviously the real reason would be lost revenue but they could hide behind that excuse to a degree probably.
Surely preventing Russians from consuming such junk is a long term benefit for them?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.