Should We Be Magnanimous In Our Treble, CL And PL Chanting This Season?

jrb

Just been listening to Queen, “We Are The Champions” on Heart 70’s Radio, and it got me thinking.

Apart from….

The Treble chant. Liverpool, United, Arsenal Chelsea and maybe Spurs.

The Champions League Winners chant. Forest, Villa, Chelsea, Liverpool, United, Arsenal.

Should we be Magnanimous to the other PL clubs and their fans as they really haven’t taken the piss out of us in the past.

As a set of fans we’ve always been quite understated when singing about the clubs achievements. Which most opposing fans respect us for, bar the usual suspects.

Do we really want to come across as arrogant and big headed fans or should we just go for it, regardless of the opposition clubs and their fans?

Tomorrow night away at Burnley will be interesting on the City away end. Looking forward to the reaction and chants from our away support :-)

Last edited:
Just been listening to Queen, “We Are The Champions” on Heart 70’s Radio, and it got me thinking.

Apart from….

The Champions League Winners chant. Forest, Villa, Chelsea, Liverpool, United, Arsenal.

Should we be Magnanimous to the other PL clubs and their fans, as they really haven’t taken the piss out of us in the past.

As a set of fans we’ve always been quite understated when singing about the clubs achievements. Which most opposing fans respect us for, bar the usual suspects.

Do we really want to come across as arrogant and big headed fans or should we just go for it, regardless of the opposition clubs and their fans?

Tomorrow night away at Burnley will be interesting on the City away end. Looking forward to the reaction and chants of our away support :-)
Champions of England we know what we are...
Champions of Europe we know what we are...
Treble Winners we know what we are...
On REPEAT:)

I’ll never sing ‘Champions of Europe, you’ll never sing that’ at anyone. Proper boring ****’s chant.

But I will sing about us being Champions of Europe…

‘Champions of England, Champions of Europe, Champions of England, Champions of Europe, Champions of England, Champions of Europe, Champions of England, Champions of Europe, Champions of England, Champions of Europe, Champions of England, Champions of Europe, Champions of England, Champions of Europe, Champions of England, Champions of Europe, Champions of England, Champions of Europe, Champions of England, Champions of Europe, Champions of England, Champions of Europe, Champions of England, Champions of Europe, Champions of England, Champions of Europe…’

115 charges for City
You take one down and pass it around
116 charges for city
… etc ad infinitum

Apart from….

Should we be Magnanimous to the other PL clubs and their fans as they really haven’t taken the piss out of us in the past.

Tomorrow night away at Burnley will be interesting on the City away end. Looking forward to the reaction and chants from our away support :-)
I always found it tedious when other clubs did similar. So I'd say don't mention it, but I expect to be in the minority.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.