Should we go for Ashley Cole?

We should go for a RB not a LB as we're covered in that area.

Zabs likes to cut in while Richards cant cross to save his life.

IMO Bosingwa from chelsea would be perfect and it seems abramovich wanted to offload him to get Johnson,so why not?

toddy111 said:
keemcfc said:
He obviously wants us to do well and kick Arsenal out of the top 4, so that gives me the impression that if we got him then he'd try his hardest each match.

Also he looks like he'll get kicked out of the squad now that abramovic seems intent on playing zihrkov as left back. And he's got a familiar face here with Wayne Bridge.

With our current line up (hoping we get Kolo Toure and Lescott, then somehow pull Yaya Toure out of the hat) of:

...........................Given...........................

Zab/Onouha.....K Toure......Komps.....Lescott

.........................Y Toure.........................
SWP.............................................Robinho
..........................Ireland..........................

.......................Ade...Tevez......................

Non of those players can provide Ade with any good crosses (Ireland can but he's never really in a position to cross, swp is a good winger but isnt a good crosser, robinho cuts in rather than crossing, if we play like the above then tevez wont be in a position to cross, and the possible side backs I've mentioned, well, two of them are centre halfs and zabaleta isnt really renouned for his crosses.

So, we stick Cole in at left back and basicly shift evryone one place to the left in the defense I've mentioned so Kolo's at right back, then its Komps and Lescott, then Cole at left back, and we've got a nice attacking wing back to put a few crossses into Ade.

What do you think?

Great line up !!!
WOW! a compliment at last!

THANKS!

toddy111 said:
des hardi said:
no..... f*ck off wake up b4 you type

Lay off him !!!
He makes some very good points !!!!
oh my god, im nearly crying in happiness!

first a compliment and now sticking up for me, thanks toddy.

anyone else agree?

thought not, well some of you probobly do but youd rather slate me, oh well, looks like its just me and toddy.

UAEking said:
We should go for a RB not a LB as we're covered in that area.

Zabs likes to cut in while Richards cant cross to save his life.

IMO Bosingwa from chelsea would be perfect and it seems abramovich wanted to offload him to get Johnson,so why not?
yeah, i missed him didnt i, he wont be first team next season and he's good enough, and richards is a bit dodgy on that side, and it wouldnt be as tight on richards as it would be on bridge (we rescued him because cole was playing infront of him so buying cole would just take the piss...)

Bridge needs to improve this season because last season he was poor. If not then i think he needs to be replaced. However, alot of people are saying we will see the best of him this season so im going to have faith. BRING ON THE NEW SEASON!!!!

Do you not remember the zabba cross against fulham? Benji Header?

btw, the answer would be NO.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.