Should we start silva vs sunderland

AdamManCity

Sorry to start a new silva thread but i'm not sure if its worth resting him for the game on saturday to get the best out of him for our last 7 games. I do think he has a problem with his ankle but i think its more confidence and fatigue that is effecting his game and i'm not sure if giving him a rest will do him any favours. It is a game he could hopefully nick a goal and regain confidence in but it is also his last chance to have a rest

Probably not. But the idea that he needs rest is odd considering we only play league games. He has to work through this bad patch.

it's an odd coming full circle isn't it, because we didn't at the Stadium of Light and that along with West Brom was us coming unstuck big style, forget Stoke, back to back mediocre results against mediocre teams really gave the rest of the league a huge lift, we've not been the same since.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.