Shouldn't Laugh But.....

Barcon said:
mcmanus said:
Right, be truthful.

It you saw this happen, a giraffe twat his head on a motorway bridge whilst being transported. Would you?

A. Be outraged and wondering about the animal.

B. Answer A, but stiffle a quick giggle.

C. Laugh out loud and nearly crash the car.

Go on. Answer truthfully.

I think B, followed quickly by C.
I saw a Canada goose get it's neck, "clotheslined" on a telephone wire and nearly crashed my car pissing myself.
I work in construction and piss myself on a daily basis at people hurting themselves. I fell through a ceiling this week (first time ever) and got scraped, cut and bruised to fuck. Everybody stood around laughing..........As they should ;)

Oh dear I deal with construction claims hilarious some of them one guy tried to claim because he tripped on uneven ground - on a feckin building site!!! Jeez

mcmanus said:
BlueBearBoots said:
Always got me in trouble at school McManus - being told off, could never keep my face straight :/

Got me and five lads kicked off a plane at Ringway once. Laughing when you can't help it.

Not good is it mc gets us into trouble - I'm on the management team at work and quite a few times upset women have come to me crying with problems I'm sooo shit at being sympathetic patting on the shoulder etc I have to hide my face cos I'm usually laughing . Tbf they have shit probs which aren't serious at all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.