Show sec at it again today.

BlueMooner87 said:
doots said:
BlueMooner87 said:
Have you read any of my posts?

No they shouldn't, it's a ridiclouis amount of hassle to put a smoking area, you HAVE to make sure there is sufficient smoking capacity for the whole of the attendance. You cannot limit otherwise people will break the rules with regards to smoking area anyway. When we are talking 47000 + people it is impossible for a safety concious arrangement to be met.

Smokers manage 2 hours minimum when on flights/gigs/many many other situations why not at football.
nope,forgive my idleness,should i have read any of your posts?What bit of my post don't you get?

Please enlarge it.
Yes, yes you should, because they answer everyone of your silly ill thought through comments.

I have no doubt you are one of the selfish scumbag scrotes whom smoke during half time because your parents didn't have the courtesy to teach you the difference between right and wrong.

Why should young children whom need to use the loo have to breath second hand smoke due to someone who does not give a shit about anyone else but themselves?
Firstly,i totally agree with you that nobody young or old should have to endure having to breathe smoke first or second hand if they would rather not.

Secondly,i know this may come as a shock to you but i don't smoke.

Thirdly,my folks did have the courtesy to teach me not to judge a book by the cover.

Fourthly,are you 'joolsbikini'?

doots said:
BlueMooner87 said:
doots said:
nope,forgive my idleness,should i have read any of your posts?What bit of my post don't you get?

Please enlarge it.
Yes, yes you should, because they answer everyone of your silly ill thought through comments.

I have no doubt you are one of the selfish scumbag scrotes whom smoke during half time because your parents didn't have the courtesy to teach you the difference between right and wrong.

Why should young children whom need to use the loo have to breath second hand smoke due to someone who does not give a shit about anyone else but themselves?
Firstly,i totally agree with you that nobody young or old should have to endure having to breathe smoke first or second hand if they would rather not.

Thirdly,my folks did have the courtesy to teach me not to judge a book by the cover.

No I am not joolsbikini who ever said person is. I've been on here for a while and never changed my name, one of the mods can vouch for me on this.

BlueMooner87 said:
doots said:
BlueMooner87 said:

No I am not joolsbikini who ever said person is. I've been on here for a while and never changed my name, one of the mods can vouch for me on this.

smashing mate.

Mods,over to you

ok im missing 6 pages out here but..........
i sit in 110 and we are supposed to sit down...ok we dont want to but the are supposed and the shit hgouses in front do as they are told......so soon enough the whole ofe 109/110 will be sat sat sonn becuase the people in fron have no balls and shiy there selves andd sit down....

goatinho said:
ok im missing 6 pages out here but..........
i sit in 110 and we are supposed to sit down...ok we dont want to but the are supposed and the shit hgouses in front do as they are told......so soon enough the whole ofe 109/110 will be sat sat sonn becuase the people in fron have no balls and shiy there selves andd sit down....

I think you missed the first six pages largely because of your poor literacy skills?

BlueMooner87 said:
doots said:
The old bloke in question is 68.

He does smoke in the toilets at the match,he shouldn't.

When he was chucked out,he was not smoking.

Many were.

How the fuck are the actions of showsec justified in this case.

Not one bit,are the people who were smoking at the time deterred?

I think not.
Have you read any of my posts?

billy_big_spuds said:
The spirals are never too busy tbh. only about 100 people on each one max.

City should do something to accommodate smokers really, I'm a non smoker nowadays, but used to smoke and know how frustrating it is trying to go the '2 hours' without a fag, especially if you've been on the beer.

No they shouldn't, it's a ridiclouis amount of hassle to put a smoking area, you HAVE to make sure there is sufficient smoking capacity for the whole of the attendance. You cannot limit otherwise people will break the rules with regards to smoking area anyway. When we are talking 47000 + people it is impossible for a safety concious arrangement to be met.

Smokers manage 2 hours minimum when on flights/gigs/many many other situations why not at football.

Other clubs like Derby County have managed to have smoking areas for fans, so there is nothing to stop City doing likewise, even something like the fence that was at the back of the North Stand Maine Road. That is the easiest way to stop the smoking in the bogs and would pay for itself as the smokers and their mates would likely get to the ground earlier and have a beer or a coffee etc rather than leaving it to the last minute before getting to the ground.

billy_big_spuds said:
The spirals are never too busy tbh. only about 100 people on each one max.

City should do something to accommodate smokers really, I'm a non smoker nowadays, but used to smoke and know how frustrating it is trying to go the '2 hours' without a fag, especially if you've been on the beer.

Surely it's possible to go 2 hours without a cigarette? I too used to suck on a Marlboro Light but gave the habit up years and years ago but would be able to control myself during work (no designated breaks outside of lunch) or when I was out socially.

I don't see people smoking on trains or in toilets at work so I don't see why Football is an exception. They're breaking the rules and need to be punished.<br /><br />-- Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:37 pm --<br /><br />
warpig said:
soemthing happened in 212 today. dont knowexactly what, but judging by the amount of stweards/police taking statements, it must havebeen something serious.

My friend is in there and I haven't heard anything about it. It's right next to the away fans so it's probably Tottenham playing up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.