Showing how you feel about Hughes

cardno1983

Not a Hughes out thread, although my personal position is that he should be replaced if we can attract a top class manager. Any way I was at the game and sat just below where that tit in the second tier displayed the 'clueless Hughes out' banner and although I agreed, in a way, with it's sentiment the timing was completely wrong (UEFA game in front of the TV cameras). We were right on the night to feel angry he did that and also right to rip it down and get fully behind the team, and manager for the game.

My question is as Bolton are the last game of the season, and it's at home, if paying supporters decided to show how they felt about Hughes, be it with banners or Hughes out chants, would every one react as angrily as they did earlier in the season?

Or would you now feel with no more games to play and a big summer break coming up this is a good time to let those who are not fans of Hughes vent their anger in a way they haven't been able to do all season (or at least the second half any way)?

BTW I'm not planning any banners :)

cardno1983 said:
Not a Hughes out thread, although my personal position is that he should be replaced if we can attract a top class manager. Any way I was at the game and sat just below where that tit in the second tier displayed the 'clueless Hughes out' banner and although I agreed, in a way, with it's sentiment the timing was completely wrong (UEFA game in front of the TV cameras). We were right on the night to feel angry he did that and also right to rip it down and get fully behind the team, and manager for the game.

My question is as Bolton are the last game of the season, and it's at home, if paying supporters decided to show how they felt about Hughes, be it with banners or Hughes out chants, would every one react as angrily as they did earlier in the season?

Or would you now feel with no more games to play and a big summer break coming up this is a good time to let those who are not fans of Hughes vent their anger in a way they haven't been able to do all season (or at least the second half any way)?

BTW I'm not planning any banners :)

HOW MANY FECKING HUGHES THREADS DO WE NEED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JESUS H CHRIST there are so many threads to put your opinions on....

this would be just the confidence boost he needs,eh?????......a few thousand morons screaming HUGHES OUT.........FFS-LET HIM GET ON WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....

It's a genuine question though. If a section of fans did put some banners up or starting calling for his head would it errupt into a mass brawl? The way Hughes has divided opinion it could be possible to see our last game end in farce

2779671145_50f8200f9d_m.jpg

sam the drummer said:
It would be fucking idiotic and very twatish. Fights would certainly break out

Exactly. Don't know if you were at that game where that nob dangled that banner down but if he were in the tier below they would of crucified him

I was sat behind the dug out in that game and the chants of "you don't know what your doing" were loud enough for the chairman to hear.
I think they will make a decision without protest from the fans. Only if bottom of the table will the majority call for his head.

sput the wonder pig said:
HOW MANY FECKING HUGHES THREADS DO WE NEED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JESUS H CHRIST there are so many threads to put your opinions on....

I'v always wondered what the "H" stands for ? enlighten me please

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.