Singing section and South Stand

There is nothing to be proud of no matter if you sit in the South Stand, singing section, family stand or sit at home - theres still never any noise!

Everyone should sit together (as has already been mentioned), why the fuck do our "singers" sit next to the away fans who drown out our atmosphere because we cannot generate a good amount of noise as there are 1000 who sing on one side of the away fans and 1500 on the other who cant sing the same song because they cant hear each other because there are 2000-3000 away fans singing at the same time!?? From where i sit on the half-way line East Stand lower it just sounds like the away fans are making loads of noise!

Plus when Nedum scored against Spurs last season he said he was really pleased to score at City's main end! but that was where the Family Stand is so i dont even think the players can hear where our "singers" are!

This needs sorting out!!!!!!!!!!! It is a joke compared to Liverpools Kop (i know it's quiet there in League games but they are unbelievable in Europe! And compared to Stoke fans at the Britannia the CoMS is like library!

scottyboi said:
They can have there little corner of noise but when the ss gets going you know about it :) haha Really do hope the north stand sing there hearts out. And the hospitality suites are doing the conga

ha north stand? sing? how dare you think that, far to busy listening to radios and moaning at anyone with the temerity to want to show passion frankly i hate the coms

danburge82 said:
There is nothing to be proud of no matter if you sit in the South Stand, singing section, family stand or sit at home - theres still never any noise!

Everyone should sit together (as has already been mentioned), why the fuck do our "singers" sit next to the away fans who drown out our atmosphere because we cannot generate a good amount of noise as there are 1000 who sing on one side of the away fans and 1500 on the other who cant sing the same song because they cant hear each other because there are 2000-3000 away fans singing at the same time!?? From where i sit on the half-way line East Stand lower it just sounds like the away fans are making loads of noise!

Plus when Nedum scored against Spurs last season he said he was really pleased to score at City's main end! but that was where the Family Stand is so i dont even think the players can hear where our "singers" are!

This needs sorting out!!!!!!!!!!! It is a joke compared to Liverpools Kop (i know it's quiet there in League games but they are unbelievable in Europe! And compared to Stoke fans at the Britannia the CoMS is like library!

pissed on my chips im not going now.

scottyboi said:
danburge82 said:

pissed on my chips im not going now.

Hahaha! ;) I just dont think the dynamics of the stadium are right at all! When the stadium was rebuilt from the Commonwealth Games Stad to what it is now, there should have been a giant one-tierd stand where all the vocal home support could have gone! That did not happen - they just made the stadium symetrical! But we still could have put all our vocal home support at the North Stand end, but that didnt happen neither - they put the Family Stand there and our vocal fans are just dispersed all over the show!

Unfotunately, there was no atmosphere in the ground and not enough noise from our so called vocal section in the South Stand so the club tried to address this by putting another singing section in but something better needs to be done! I on my own made more noise than the whole of the South Stand did on Sunday - thats piss poor!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.