Sir Cliff Richard doll helps Norfolk couple feel safe - lolz

mr t

_77960722_cliff003.jpg

A life-size replica of Sir Cliff Richard is being used as a security measure by a couple in Norfolk.

David Stolworthy said the model was put in his wife's car to make her feel less vulnerable when travelling alone at night.

But the dummy also heads out regularly with the family - even joining them on continental holidays.

Mr Stolworthy, 71, said the head came from a car boot sale and he fashioned the body from MDF and a cushion.

_77961196__76990899_023501572-1.jpg

"I've got too much time on my hands since I've retired," Mr Stolworthy, of Costessey, near Norwich, said.

Despite regularly making people look twice, Mr Stolworthy said the replica Sir Cliff did not turn any heads at customs.

He said: "I couldn't believe it at Dunkirk when we got the ferry. Cliff was sitting in the back seat in clear view but nobody said anything at the border control.

"It was unbelievable."

Re: Sir Cliff Richard doll helps Norfolk couple feel safe -

Is it the same wig?

Altogether now....

Got myself a .........

"I couldn't believe it at Dunkirk when we got the ferry. Cliff was sitting in the back seat in clear view but nobody said anything at the border control.

"It was unbelievable."

Hmm, what a conundrum... Err, no... Nobody said anything because it looks nothing fucking like a human being.

I might make a Savile one, to stop the local kids playing outside my house.

There could be a full range of life size paedo-puppets in fact! What a business idea.

"Well Mr.Banatyne, today I present the Dragons with...."

Looks more like David Bowie.

Always Crashing In The Same Car...?

That is terrifying... :/

Only in Norfolk.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.