Sir John Hurt - dies aged 77

Uncle Wally One Ball

What a shame, a great actor. From the alien busting out of his belly to the Elephant Man and Scandal. Loved him in Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy and only saw him the other day in Jackie. Had the all clear from cancer a couple of years ago but ill health has caught up. RIP

Great actor and his performances in Midnight Express and The Elephant Man are fantastic. Was also a really good voice over actor as well. He did the voice over for a BBC documentary about Hiroshima which was brilliant. R.I.P

RIP he was a great actor, winston smith, the elephant man, control , kane, caligula and max were brilliant performances.

Also his voice over work as aragorn and hazel

What a shame, a great actor. From the alien busting out of his belly to the Elephant Man and Scandal. Loved him in Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy and only saw him the other day in Jackie. Had the all clear from cancer a couple of years ago but ill health has caught up. RIP

'Tis a shame! He ain't lasted long. I put him t'other side of 80.

Brilliant actor.. RIP

A little self indulgence as he had a cameo on one of my favourite songs from the excellent "Holy Bible" album which is a quote from one of his best films:

"I hate purity. Hate goodness. I don't want virtue to exist anywhere. I want everyone corrupt"

Orwell was a genius wasn't he....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.