skiing

Week in Feb and another later in March for me. Only the Alps though. Canada would be nice but has to be two weeks to justify the travel IMO and as I can stay with friends in Europe it makes Canada insanely expensive by comparison.

Still has to be done though as everything Ive been told about Canada basically surmounts to empty slopes by comparison and a shitload more unridden powder.

I usually go twice a year, once to 3 valleys and then somewhere new but due to a move I can't go this winter but hope to get over to NZ in the (our) summer.

AND ....we're back, first day of lift service for the season, snowing like crazy, gonna be a great year I can just tell. cheers to all those who venture out

idahoblues said:
AND ....we're back, first day of lift service for the season, snowing like crazy, gonna be a great year I can just tell. cheers to all those who venture out

lucky git.

we are off to italy in feb, can't wait.

we miss the liverpool away game but so what :)

Oh just fuck off now we've got a little girl no more boarding for a long time :( enjoy it while you can :)

Jackson hole in Wyoming and (strangely) sugar mountain NorthCarolina....I prefer Europe though and usually plumb for a resort in the alps or if with family, Norway (Trysil), although it's expensive for food and alcohol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.