Sky and BT Sport fixture picks

fbloke

Apologies if this has already ben covered -

It seems from a few journalists on Twitter that the TV picks will be announced next week.

They are leaving it later than usual to announce for some unknown reason.

fbloke said:

It seems from a few journalists on Twitter that the TV picks will be announced next week.

I mentioned this on the other thread. Spoke to someone I know who works for the FA and they were supposed to be released last Friday but there was a hold up. He said he couldn't tell me anymore about it. I guess someone has cocked them up and they have had to be done again

They met with City early last week apparently, so looks like our part has been done.

kevin1987 said:
fbloke said:

I mentioned this on the other thread. Spoke to someone I know who works for the FA and they were supposed to be released last Friday but there was a hold up. He said he couldn't tell me anymore about it. I guess someone has cocked them up and they have had to be done again

Surely they're waiting for the World Cup to finish so Sky get the maximum media coverage when they release the televised Premier League fixtures?

Shaelumstash said:
kevin1987 said:
fbloke said:

Surely they're waiting for the World Cup to finish so Sky get the maximum media coverage when they release the televised Premier League fixtures?

Or waiting for Van Gaal to get back before asking for his opinion

Shaelumstash said:
kevin1987 said:
fbloke said:

Agreed. They're waiting for the World Cup to be over. They can then dominate the sports news with this!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.