Sky/ESPN are taking the peas

A A

Anonymous

I wish they would hurry the fuck up and sort their games out.

What is there to sort out? I thought it was £9 a month on top of normal sky and they get the 5:15 and monday night games. The year after they lose all monday night games as sky get them.

I am interested to see if espn will get other stuff that setanta had, german + french footy, boxing. and if it will be free to virgin customers.

Personally i prefer it when sky has ALL games, normally means you dont end up paying more and you dont end up with twats like craig burley.

heatonmoorblue said:
What is there to sort out? I thought it was £9 a month on top of normal sky and they get the 5:15 and monday night games. The year after they lose all monday night games as sky get them.

I am interested to see if espn will get other stuff that setanta had, german + french footy, boxing. and if it will be free to virgin customers.

Personally i prefer it when sky has ALL games, normally means you dont end up paying more and you dont end up with twats like craig burley.

What games they will have on, want to know when the Blackburn game is on to see if i can go.

Sorry mate i misread the question and dont have an answer for the one you actually want answering. woops.

i'm pretty sure sky normally show the current champions as 1 of their games on the first weekend, dont know how the rest will be sorted but i imagine spurs v liverpool and everton v arsenal will be 2 of the other 3. do you think we will be televised?

Bongo Joe said:
francis henry lee said:
onlinefooty.com..........£18 12 months all city games home and away ;)
Are you serious? You don't pay for that do you?

Why not? Not like it's a huge amount of money and you are guaranteed good quality feeds. Last season there were number of games that were only shown in onlinefooty.com and it offers great quality. Well worth it. You are saying like it's a lot of money and that you actually can see feeds of that quality elsewhere for free. Well you cant atleast not in myp2p/iraqtv/sopcast etc. So unless you are willing to reveal your great source of all city's matches else stfu.

Bluefinn said:
Bongo Joe said:
francis henry lee said:

Why not? Not like it's a huge amount of money and you are guaranteed good quality feeds. Last season there were number of games that were only shown in onlinefooty.com and it offers great quality. Well worth it. You are saying like it's a lot of money and that you actually can see feeds of that quality elsewhere for free. Well you cant atleast not in myp2p/iraqtv/sopcast etc. So unless you are willing to reveal your great source of all city's matches else stfu.

Dont think there is any need to tell people to STFU!! Noticing when you joined this site you joined after the season finished. Leading up to every game there is always links on this site. Feel free to suck back and grovel!

OP needs tocalm down. Last year is was Jully 11th before it was announced, which was a Friday. So at leastgive it till 2morrow/11th of July. Ifnothing then,maybe you can write to sky and find out when they are due to be released.

Bluefinn said:
Bongo Joe said:
francis henry lee said:

why pay when you can get the same links for free.....most of the pay per view sites use the same links as the free sites

i have been posting free stream links for 3 years and never once paid to see a game & we only missed around 4 games in 3 seasons

bookmark this site for future reference >>>> <a class="postlink" href="http://www.myp2p.eu/competition.php?competitionid=&part=sports&discipline=football" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.myp2p.eu/competition.php?com ... e=football</a>
and you should be able to buy me a pint to say thank you with the £18 you saved ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.