SkySports FanZone-NOT FOR PEOPLE OF A NERVOUS DISPOSITION

blue_chili_pepper said:
what has football come to now! they have now took interest in the things men look forward to every weekend!!
Channel 10 or Fox I think just started a young thing doing the commentary on Aussie Rules a couple of months ago. Sad, sad.

CTID_92 said:
the blackburn fan just jumped about shouting saaavve it saaavve it. The wigan fan looked like she didnt have a clue where she was, just smiling the whole time, i mean your 2-0 down to blackburn, i know how that feels and i certainly wasnt smiling!!

The pie shop had just opened

just watched the Arsenal boro one and the arsenal fan reminds me of Helen Chamberlain of Soccer AM, i think she actually mentions that. The clips like 1 minute and a bit long and they spend a decent part of that talking about the players wearing long f*cking sleeved shirts. Who cares!!

thank god that overly annoying woman appears to have been dropped by motd. it was torture listening to her 'commentate'.

CTID_92 said:
just watched the Arsenal boro one and the arsenal fan reminds me of Helen Chamberlain of Soccer AM, i think she actually mentions that. The clips like 1 minute and a bit long and they spend a decent part of that talking about the players wearing long f*cking sleeved shirts. Who cares!!

I'm female and the women they picked to do that pissed me off, they seemed to care more about the shirts than the quality of play going on

Manchester_City_Blue said:
CTID_92 said:

I'm female and the women they picked to do that pissed me off, they seemed to care more about the shirts than the quality of play going on
Exactly,no wonder some people stereotype women. i fully understand there are plenty of women who passionately enjoy the sport and follow their team home and away. Sky just seemed to have picked a few right numptys for this by the looks of it,but they're not blues so let them ;)

iron_my_shirt.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.