sleeping arrangements

dick slexia

Hello Cellarites
After the mixed and average advice I received on here about my non flushing toilet I thought I would give it another go and ask what peoples views are on my latest dilemma,
My mother is 85 this year and my family are arranging a family party, people are coming from all over the place, in particular my 28 year old niece and her partner. So far no problem, however this niece is 28 years old and her partner is also a 28 year old blonde female, they have been living together since my niece went to start a new job in London where she met her and got together down there. They decided to come to this party together so this partner can meet the rest of our family for the first time .It was a bit of a shock to the family but we are happy they are both coming I have room in my house to put them up for the weekend and my mother is also going to be staying in the house.
So the question is do I put both of them in the double room as Im sure they will want to or do I put them in a single rooms where they could feel a bit upset and we are being seen to be a bit judgmental, my mother will also be staying in the house for the weekend and she wouldn't really understand if they are both in a double bedroom and one single room is empty.
Im leaving it to my sister to tell my mother why nieces partner is not a bloke . Ive not really had much experience with gay people in my life as they were not really many around when I was younger apart from the odd scout master so I was wondering what will be the right thing to do to keep everyone happy and have an enjoyable weekend.
Unfortunately no pictures of niece and partner
but I could post a picture of a dog as this seems to be creeping into other threads on here.

There were no gay people around or no openly gay people around? I suspect it's the latter.

dick slexia said:
in particular my 28 year old niece and her partner. So far no problem, however this niece is 28 years old and her partner is also a 28 year old blonde female, they have been living together since my niece went to start a new job in London where she met her and got together down there.

I believe the Nikon AF 500m 1.8D lens is a good solution

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.