slow arse Barry

It's like he's wading through treacle on the pitch, think a patient with a hip replacement and reconstructive knee surgery would outpace him. And don't get me started on his first touch.

Barry's got a hernia which is obviously being counter productive on the pitch. He does look like he's lost a yard or two since the start of the season. IMO, he needs resting and we need to go back to playing 442 as we looked void of ideas until Johnson came on.

needs resting deffo! been looking very tired, i agree he is slow but barry is quite a big lad not too tall but he is quite stocky, good passer of the ball too. I still feel that ireland needs to play insted of him just for the creativity side of things, id like to see him a de jong in the middle.

No matter how shit he has played he is always the first name on the team sheet. Time to pull out your finger. Its mad both Mancini and Hughes seem to favour him in the central areas but we have yet to see consitance from him 1 good game then a couple of mares.

Gareth Barry is class! He has looked average at best in the past 2-3 months i'll admit that, but it's well known he's carrying an injury, plus Mancini, Hughes, O'niell and Capello all play him at every oppurtunity, I think they no more about the game of football than any of us.

Just seen this now which reinforces myview that some shite threads and comments are made on bluemoon during games by some idiots

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.