Slow process on Blue Moon

Hiya.

Noticed this the past few weeks. Unsure if it's related to the advert issue going on in another thread.

Sometimes when I've been accessing Bluemoon in the past couple of weeks, a page will load and then "lock" or "freeze". The page still displays but I can't click on anything. Then after about 30 seconds a little dialogue box pops up and asks "Do you want to kill this page?" or "Wait".

Usually you do have to kill the page and refresh before everything starts working again. A little odd!
  1. Click Menu (3 dots) in the top right corner and select Settings, and scroll to Advanced. Look for Clear browsing data under "Privacy and security."
  2. Click on Clear Data.
  3. Restart Google Chrome.

Hiya.

Noticed this the past few weeks. Unsure if it's related to the advert issue going on in another thread.

Sometimes when I've been accessing Bluemoon in the past couple of weeks, a page will load and then "lock" or "freeze". The page still displays but I can't click on anything. Then after about 30 seconds a little dialogue box pops up and asks "Do you want to kill this page?" or "Wait".

Usually you do have to kill the page and refresh before everything starts working again. A little odd!

It is although I've dropped shields in Brave earlier today and so far not had an issue.

Anyone else having issues again on desktop (Win10/Brave)?

View attachment 96663 View attachment 96664

The above is the only indication of what's happening. Already cleared full history.

I've dropped shields on Brave and so far so good Ric, I've been moving around different threads to force new Ads but nothing untoward so far.
One solitary freeze earlier but it's way better than it was, I'll continue with shields down and see if it gets worse.

@Ric First time on this morning and had an instant total freeze Ric. I had to put shields up and restart the browser just to post this. There was a brief glimpse of tracker.(something).com mentioned that may be the culprit but I missed the full address. I only had a partial view of the advert at the top which was green, I couldn't see beyond that I'm afraid, so not very helpful.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused, will get back on to the company now to try and isolate the ad causing the issue. Understand why you’ve used an adblocker as a temporary solution, but hope you will turn it off when resolved as ads are the only way to keep the site running.
Ric, it's the Betway ad on my phone. Was back today and pages freeze while it loads.

I access on my phone and it freezes quite regular, have to exit then re-open, not the end of the world but quite frustrating. Have noticed it proper uses up my data whilst at work. Defo the adverts

Mine has starred freezing too, so much to the point that I've stopped coming on here. I've just spent 5mins trying to post something, wasn't happening.

First World problems eh!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.