Smoking In Toilets

I can’t wait until all of these vaping idiots get raging cancers here in 15-20 years. It’s going to be awful. Lungs aren’t meant to have this crap in them. Everyone should stop all smoking, vaping, whatever.
Sir Stanley Matthews used to advertise Craven A cigs, if I remember correctly. Maybe they should remove all his memorabilia from the football museum, after all, he was right wing.

I hate smoking too but I’m unsure I’d wish cancer on anyone. They found it in my bowel last year and today I’m off to see a consultant.

A then girlfriend once told me she only smoked because it helped her stay slim. I fail to recall losing my temper with her before.
My mother died of lung cancer and I’ve had thyroid cancer. I don’t wish it on them, but it’s coming whether I do or don’t. It’s just a bit of cynical sarcasm on my part.

My mother died of lung cancer and I’ve had thyroid cancer. I don’t wish it on them, but it’s coming whether I do or don’t. It’s just a bit of cynical sarcasm on my part.
Whilst your comment did surprise me, it’s even more of a puzzle now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.