Sneaky pop up on BM?

It's not Bluemoon, it means you have adware or spyware installed on your computer.

Download both Adaware and Windows Defender and run scans daily, especially if you are downloading warez and music all the time.

Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:
It's not Bluemoon, it means you have adware or spyware installed on your computer.

Download both Adaware and Windows Defender and run scans daily, especially if you are downloading warez and music all the time.
No spyware shit on my (linux) pc Wheelsy, I did occasionally used to get a popup on this site before i blocked all adverts, Ric's advertisers being cheeky cunts I suspect.

Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:

nothing on my computer, there is no way anything gets through my AV, its on this site.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.