Snow

Well it is news. Nearly all the schools in Scotland are closed. Roads are a nightmare and we are awaiting another predicted 20cm of snow.

qkHbUOL.jpg

?

The more you learn about wrestling, the more you understand the world.

Can't just be a bit of snow, needs a gimmick.

just a shame his advocate isn't Pavel E. Heymanov, then The Beast from the East could be accompanied to the ring by his advocate, The Gremlin from the Kremlin.

it i s now joke

Not good weather to be pouring concrete in!

Well it is news. Nearly all the schools in Scotland are closed. Roads are a nightmare and we are awaiting another predicted 20cm of snow.

Pretty much all schools round here closed as well so have the kids at home today. It's my birthday and had plans for the day but they have now been scuppered by snow/kids. Now just looks like the local for a meal and a few beers tonight. It's a hard life!

I never cease to be amazed at the effect some snow has on this country - particularly as reflected in its media. Stig Abel summed it up on last nights Sky News papers review when he said that its snowed steadily in North Yorkshire for days and it is taken as business as usual coz its winter - however if one flake of snow threatens London....................

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.