So, Carlos tonight

Bill

Let's belt it out, Carlos tevez is a blue, let's show him what he means to us, ok he's been a bit of a tit but he is class and we need him and he needs us.
If he stays it will be some statement.

Spot on Bob.

Carlos is almost irreplaceable given his contributions and losing him would certainly make further success that bit harder.As i've just posted elsewhere,given the rumoured arrival of Sanchez and possibly Mata to compliment Silva,our forward line would be irresistable - a fantastic mix of ability and effort.

I have become far more confident he will stay since the Trophy.One thing though,if he does remain,the Captaincy should still go to Vinny.

If he stays, it's for the contract length.

We can't be in the middle of a title challenge next season and have him pull the transfer request bullshit again.

Either it's 100% commitment, or off to Inter.

de niro said:
Let's belt it out, Carlos tevez is a blue, let's show him what he means to us, ok he's been a bit of a tit but he is class and we need him and he needs us.
If he stays it will be some statement.

it's a done deal hewill leave in the summer :(

as ive said before in another thread,yes he as been brilliant for us,but if he is not 100% committed then do one carlos,the only thing that is bugging me about the whole situation is the he saying he wants to be with his kids and his family come 1st,but he will gladly move to Italy or Spain,i wasnt aware his family is in any of them country`s

bluemoon27 said:
as ive said before in another thread,yes he as been brilliant for us,but if he is not 100% committed then do one carlos,the only thing that is bugging me about the whole situation is the he saying he wants to be with his kids and his family come 1st,but he will gladly move to Italy or Spain,i wasnt aware his family is in any of them country`s

iirc it has been stated before that his ex-wife is happy to live in either of those countries but not England.

well if theres a chance off keeping him, its worth it. because even with all the money it will be hard to replace him,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.