So I've.......

The cookie monster said:
MikeBlue said:
paphos-mcfc said:
Come over here and invest in a new one. ;)

Where be you?

-- Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:30 pm --

The cookie monster said:
Ah,was you the guy with the bookies in jersey?

Isle of Man

Yeh i remember now as you said you wanted out of it completly
Hope you got a decent price mate.

I'm happy with what I got. More happy just to be out tbh though and looking forward to something different.

MikeBlue said:
The cookie monster said:
MikeBlue said:
Where be you?

-- Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:30 pm --

Isle of Man

I'm happy with what I got. More happy just to be out tbh though and looking forward to something different.

when i sell this place i want to do jack shit.

de niro said:
MikeBlue said:
The cookie monster said:

Jack shit will see you off mate, need to keep that old mind & body active.

wayne71 said:
de niro said:
MikeBlue said:

i know but i mean work wise. i intend to stroll around the italian countryside taking in the fresh air and perhaps an odd glass of red to pass the time :)

well as long as business and health allow me to.

de niro said:
wayne71 said:
de niro said:

i know but i mean work wise. i intend to stroll around the italian countryside taking in the fresh air and perhaps an odd glass of red to pass the time :)

Great place, one of my favourite holidays was parking up at the bottom and walking up to the town Montepulciano for a couple of glasses of red whilst watching whatever show/carnival they had on that weekend, fantastic place.

wayne71 said:
de niro said:
MikeBlue said:

You can do that without working .....

the graveyards are full of people who have made money but haven't managed to live long enough to spend it !

de niro said:
wayne71 said:
de niro said:

Bit of coin is there in the carpet business? Local guy here, Bickley's, looks like he does well for himself.

I wish I had my own business at times. Fuck know what in though. The sex industry maybe.

Swingers hotel.

I'm told by a mate they make very good money......

Pigeonho said:
de niro said:
wayne71 said:

Bit of coin is there in the carpet business? Local guy here, Bickley's, looks like he does well for himself.

I wish I had my own business at times. Fuck know what in though. The sex industry maybe.

our trade is alright mate, nothing daft but yeah you can make a living. colin bickley has got himself a good spot there, he does well. not many places round him.
if i make any money it will be in the property, with luck and graft enough to have the said glass of chianti :)

i am a lucky lad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.