So, Jo has virus....

HardyBarlow said:
.....and has not gone with the squad to Spain. Soft t**t.

A golden opportunity to put down a marker, get some game time and impress the manager/fans......and he cries off with a virus.

I play at no level at all for fun and it would take some serious virus to stop me playing.

Take your pick .....................

istockphoto_5072347-bad-virus.jpg

BlueDune said:
mancity89 said:
Sturridge's chance to do the business

Out with Achilles.... or some other mythological character

BBC: Man City (from): Hart, Richards, Ball, Onuoha, Zabaleta, Ireland, Wright-Phillips, Robinho, Elano, Vassell, Garrido, Schmeichel, Fernandes, Caicedo, Hamann, Evans, Ben-Haim, Logan, Kompany, Berti.

Wot, no Johnson?

scottyboi said:
BlueDune said:

BBC: Man City (from): Hart, Richards, Ball, Onuoha, Zabaleta, Ireland, Wright-Phillips, Robinho, Elano, Vassell, Garrido, Schmeichel, Fernandes, Caicedo, Hamann, Evans, Ben-Haim, Logan, Kompany, Berti.

fucking hell i thought he was dead

is he f**. Who do you thinks flying the plane out there.

Its captain berti

BlueDune said:
mancity89 said:
Sturridge's chance to do the business

Thats it, I've worked it out. MIssed the trip with a virus i.e. Trojan Virus i.e. Troy i.e. Achilles Just call me Columbo!

And yes the Spartan's sneaked into Troy by offering them a giant horse as an offering to the gods, or was it a Giant Donkey with an afro!

so im guessing it will either be caceido, evans or vass upfront....

hmm....choices choices!!!!

think MH will go with evans and leave vass on the wing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.