So Long Marouane

ell said:
Why did we let Caicedo and Boj out on loan to sign another striker? (If we did of course)

I'm sure that we have the option to recall these players form their loan? I think Hughes had the right idea to loan out Boj to ensure he gets full fitness but I thought he might have waited a little longer in doing it if he knew that Tevez and RSC have had no game time in pre season and may struggle to make the opening game.

Just wait until the last 24/48 hours of the transfer market. Bet you will have another half dozen names to comment on in addition to what we've already got. takes sky a couple of minutes nowadays to just show our in and outs, never mind anyone else's.

What's this obsession with Dario Srna somud? As far as I can tell we've not been linked with him at all.

Dobsy87 said:
What's this obsession with Dario Srna somud? As far as I can tell we've not been linked with him at all.
Mint on football manager.

I would wink but people genuinely think they can recommend FM players (Although im sure some have seen him)

ell said:
Dobsy87 said:
Mint on football manager.

I would wink but people genuinely think they can recommend FM players (Although im sure some have seen him)

I don't know how good he is on football games, but he is a fantastic player. Didn't you watch him any games during the UEFA cup? Not even the final? Or when he plays for Croatia? He is the engine of the team. Without a doubt a world class right-back and a fantastic addition to our team. Just what we need in my opinion. A strong leader, great attitude and work rate, gives us excellent crosses from the right for Ade and RSC and give Tevez the chance to drift inwards which will see the best of him. He even scores magnificent free kicks and is great at corners and penalties, which is also needed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.