So Pep failed at Bayern?

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by tolmie's hairdoo, 19 Apr 2017 at 10:53 AM.

1. andyhinch

andyhinch

You can also factor in the points gained by the above.

2. domalino

domalino

What you can't forget about Spurs is that they scored the eqaliser straight from the Penalty/Red card shout. We should have been looking at Yaya (and his 100% penalty record) lining up for 3-1 and not seeing (offside) Kane assist Son for the equaliser..

Same goes for the Chelsea game, where their second comes directly from the absolutely cast iron penalty on Gundogan.

3. SWP's back

SWP's back

Absolutely. I firmly believe we'd be top with those decisions. None of them were remotely questionable.

I know it's fashionable to say "play well enough and you don't need the ref" but that's bollocks. Those four teams didn't have to play well enough to not need the ref. All we ask is a level playing field. All teams make mistakes but we are the ones repeatedly fucked over.

4. Bentheblue

Bentheblue

I'm sure it's not a coincidence that all he poor decisions you highlight were all against our main competitors for top 4.
    Does n't bode well for the up coming derby.

5. SWP's back

SWP's back

I just hope we obliterate them because, as you say, if we are fairly evenly matched then we are fucked.

6. CrownPointBlue

CrownPointBlue

Absolutely beyond doubt.

He is owner & fan. He sees,hears & feels the things that we do !!

He will not stop. We will be the All Blacks of football.