so this agenda thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ian fucking Payne in ITV news last night -

"Manchester City put in a really solid performance to progress ....

.., but having spent £700 million that is the least the owners would expect"

C**t of the highest order.

Like the way Pellers got his dig in at the press it must have been irritating him for ages, must admit i'v not heard many negatives this Morning, Quinn and Dante on talkshite have been good

blue underpants said:
Like the way Pellers got his dig in at the press it must have been irritating him for ages, must admit i'v not heard many negatives this Morning, Quinn and Dante on talkshite have been good

as were neville,carragher and souness last night

tonea2003 said:
blue underpants said:

Even the Mail this morning was reasonably positive!

We have the first five pages in the DT sport. Even Jenson, BBC R5's top story, has been relegated to the wee space at the bottom of the front page below the piccy of Samir running to the corner. I think Jimmy likes that one more than Samir. Makes a change for things to be wholly positive. Pellers gets credit too for 'crafting the triumph'!

Saddleworth2 said:
tonea2003 said:
blue underpants said:

Even the Mail this morning was reasonably positive!
Steady on old boy!

Did an English youth team player play for Chelsea last night? Not sure it's been mentioned on ssn yet but he played 8 minutes and had 3 touches.....did pozo play over 60mins last week in a very important league game for the premier league champions?

michael1991 said:
Did an English youth team player play for Chelsea last night? Not sure it's been mentioned on ssn yet but he played 8 minutes and had 3 touches.....did pozo play over 60mins last week in a very important league game for the premier league champions?

In the week we open the worlds greatest training/acadamy facilty in world sport, they have to downplay it as much as possible so this is Mourinho and Chelsea showing the rest of us how it should be done.

Laughable.

michael1991 said:
8 minutes of a game that meant nothing and was already over as well. Couldn't of been more of a token effort yet has been writen and talked about like he's just done something revolutionary. Mourinho really has the press eating out of his pocket, which isn't surprising given the amount of effort Gestifute put into propoganda

blueinsa said:
michael1991 said:

In the week we open the worlds greatest training/acadamy facilty in world sport, they have to downplay it as much as possible so this is Mourinho and Chelsea showing the rest of us how it should be done.

Laughable.

It's embarrassing, like you've said after opening our academy I bet they couldn't wait for a young kid like this to play for a rival!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.