so this agenda thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
they had a piece on SSN a few days ago saying how much the new kit is..

it will be interesting if they focus on the cost of the new rag kit.

Corky said:
Why pay for sky and always complain?

You are endorsing everything by handing over the money like sheep.

eh. I've never seen a sheep buy owt. They're tight as arseholes and I should know ;-)

de niro said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
Corky said:

You are endorsing everything by handing over the money like sheep.

eh. I've never seen a sheep buy owt. They're tight as arseholes and I should know ;-)

they just don't like getting fleeced.
Ewe just can't resist a good pun.

mindmyp's_n_q's said:
Brendan110_0 said:
Funny how we get financially nobbled, then Barca start splashing about 75m per player, Arsenal push the boat out and Manure thinking of a 200m spree.

Barcas net spend on Teeth Man will be about £2m due to the sales of Fab and Sanchez.

Hardly pissing money away in light of FFP.
Sush, we need to keep the paranoia going and talking facts won't help do that!

Corky said:
The bizarre world of some City fans.

Complain about agendas in the media but keep paying for and watching/listening to/reading that very media on a weekly basis, winding yourself up every time (when there's a WHOLE WORLD OF MEDIA AWAY FROM THE THINGS THAT ARE WINDING YOU UP THAT ARE PRO-CITY)...

Complain about the price of away tickets, still pay for it and then hold up a bed sheet in the ground complaint about how much you've just paid for it...

As I say, bizarre!

KippaxCitizen said:
Corky said:
The bizarre world of some City fans.

Complain about agendas in the media but keep paying for and watching/listening to/reading that very media on a weekly basis, winding yourself up every time (when there's a WHOLE WORLD OF MEDIA AWAY FROM THE THINGS THAT ARE WINDING YOU UP THAT ARE PRO-CITY)...

Complain about the price of away tickets, still pay for it and then hold up a bed sheet in the ground complaint about how much you've just paid for it...

As I say, bizarre!
You conspicuously seem to misunderstand what it is to be human.

As far as the 'agenda' goes, bring it on. We are already behind chelsea with the bookies for next season, and I'm sure whoever the dippers buy with the suarez dosh will be seen as the second coming while we go unnoticed. Suits me fine - pile the expectation on LVG, Rodgers, and Jose while we just do the same old thing. I'd laugh my bag off if it turns into a tussle between us and Arsenal next season with the scum,dippers, and Chelsea scrapping with the blue dippers and spuds for the CL/europa spots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.