So what made the difference

I can't overstate the importance of this. Working in a high pressure environment myself, as a general manager, your dedication and ability to engage and build a team is absolutely fucking critical. Eventually you will get results.

I think the first season was a process of building the platform. He figured the minor changes he needed to win this league, such as the importance of the 2nd ball, and executed it.

It's known through the industry how dedicated he is and that is the single biggest factor. Its infectious and is a sign of a great leader.
You have overstated it. Everyone at that level is dedicated

Ederson and players learning how to play the pep way which probably took time for them to adapt to

Ederson for me as we have seen over the last couple of weeks we can look a bit iffy at the back just having someone they trust behind the back 4 changes the whole dynamic of the team. I'm sure the fact Bravo let in nearly half of all the shots he faced got to them in the end and as frustrating as it was to watch can you imagine when that's your win bonus or other bonuses flying out the door.

Ederson, full backs, more cohesion and understanding throughout the team, far more clinical and of course united aren't very good

Ederson, last season you might as well had a dustbin between the sticks. If Ed had played last season we would have won the league.

414898D400000578-4572824-image-a-3_1497341544509.jpg

600.jpg

This post brought to you by Irish fansite RedCafe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.