So which City is going to turn up today..?

oldestswinger

The one that we used to have that goes on a goal frenzy or the lame one that plays the "we're too knackered from Thursday" card???

Whilst in no way am I a tennis fan, you've got to admire the fitness of those guys that means they can play 2 hour gruelling matches every other day when they are in tournament mode - why can't our guys play again with a good 2-3 days of rest in between????

In my view they go all out today, just like we did on Thursday, safe in the knowledge that they've got a full week until the Everton game - NO EXCUSES!

C'mon guys, you now know that we know you can do it when you want :-)

City to win 5-3 with Dunne scoring all 3 for them with his left foot, right foot and a screamer of a header from a corner.

Typical city will turn up. So whatever the majority of the fans believe will happen it will be the opposite I am afraid.

Looks like we got shades of both then - goals and some shockingly lazy performances (too many other threads with the details).
All too often we were second best going for the ball and gave them far too much space and time but we could have had a hatfull of goals too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.