Soccer Supplement

Prophet of Doom

Dont know why I bother with this crap.

Four clueless idiots that keep on contradicting themselves.

No matter who they have on, they are always slag City but dont have a clue what is going on.

Prophet of Doom said:
Dont know why I bother with this crap.

Four clueless idiots that keep on contradicting themselves.

No matter who they have on, they are always slag City but dont have a clue what is going on.
Soooo.......Why do you bother then? We all know what that shower of koonts are like; that's why I don't bother with it anymore.

I really dont know. Winds me up to death every week.

The problem is the guests are always the national hacks that spend their Saturdays at the Emirates and Stamford Bridge.

When will ever have some regional journos on there - who actually know whats going on at clubs

Merson - wanker
Nicholas - wanker
Walsh - loved him but clueless
Le Tis - most knowledgeable on there
Stelling - tit
Thompson - bellend

quiet_riot said:
Merson - wanker
Nicholas - wanker
Stelling - tit
Thompson - bellend
Er, isn't that Soccer Saturday? Soccer Supplement is the one with the jounalists around the 'breakfast table'; contrived shite.

jimharri said:
quiet_riot said:
Merson - wanker
Nicholas - wanker
Stelling - tit
Thompson - bellend
Er, isn't that Soccer Saturday? Soccer Supplement is the one with the jounalists around the 'breakfast table'; contrived shite.

Whatever, all Sky's 'experts', Le Tis excluded, are knobs. Big, fat hairy knobs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.