sod the champions league

foley87

but aslong as you get to your car quicker eh

fuckin jokers. how come so many were leaving at a time when the lads needed our support the most?!??!?!?!

Its a major problem, not helped by the horrendous delays people can experience trying to get away from the ground after the game and hence the reason, more and more are trying to beat the rush so to speak.

Lets all hope that whatever the club does with the regeneration around the ground, transport to and from the game including those that come by car is looked at. Especially the official car parks and what can be done to alleviate the congestion when trying to leave.

blueinsa said:
Its a major problem, not helped by the horrendous delays people can experience trying to get away from the ground after the game and hence the reason, more and more are trying to beat the rush so to speak.

Lets all hope that whatever the club does with the regeneration around the ground, transport to and from the game including those that come by car is looked at. Especially the official car parks and what can be done to alleviate the congestion when trying to leave.
yeh we could do with the metro link... oh wait a minute

trueblue1972 said:
blueinsa said:

yeh we could do with the metro link... oh wait a minute

You really didnt read my post did you?

jimharri said:
Happens at the majority of our games. Nothing different about today's rush to beat the mayhem at the car parks.

nothing different

there was 20k max left in the ground at full time today

Only another 10-15 years and we'll have a bridge lads, that'll speed up the getaway I'm sure.

de niro said:
for the life of me i can't understand why so many leave early, its city, anything can happen.

Nor me, game's on a knife edge an they're all fucking off home for tea.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.