Sofiane Boufal

Blue Expat

Manchester City have joined the race to sign Lille ace Sofiane Boufal. [L’Equipe] #mcfc

Ca8t4ItXIAIlgOl.jpg

Well, I'm liking what I read of late. Just Bruno Peres left and we'll have been linked with every player I've liked for the summer.

i can do a quick article stating our interest if that makes you happy :)

apparently hes an excellent player from what ive read

i can do a quick article stating our interest if that makes you happy :)

apparently hes an excellent player from what ive read
Trust me, beginning to suspect reporters come here to check on players fans like, and then write an article saying we ate interested :)

Trust me, beginning to suspect reporters come here to check on players fans like, and then write an article saying we ate interested :)

to media outlets we are linked to any player if they are remotely decent and their price tag goes up 20 million

He's a talented player but a nasty person. Watched him play against my team Rennes the other day. Jammed his studs into one of our defenders twice in the space of five minutes. Got sent off and left the pitch with a stupid, smug expression on his face. Whenever he speaks he acts like he's the bloody Messiah. Honestly, he's not the sort of lad we want at City. Horrible attitude. Plenty of other good players out there to recruit ahead of Boufal.

He's a talented player but a nasty person. Watched him play against my team Rennes the other day. Jammed his studs into one of our defenders twice in the space of five minutes. Got sent off and left the pitch with a stupid, smug expression on his face. Whenever he speaks he acts like he's the bloody Messiah. Honestly, he's not the sort of lad we want at City. Horrible attitude. Plenty of other good players out there to recruit ahead of Boufal.
Sounds like the new Hazard alright. ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.