Some hope yet....

Bazzmand Show

Despite the fact I don't think much of Napoli, (the Italian stoke in my view), they have done well. However I had a look at the stats for there game against Villa, in Italy and it makes for some interesting reading. Possession Napoli 38% Villareal 62% shots at goal Napoli 9 Villareal 20. Just have a funny feeling we are not out of this yet and it would be a typical City way of getting through.

I think Napoli are Inter 09/10. Clinical, fast and deadly on the counter and well organized defensively. They wont need alot of possession to win games.

gelly said:
I think Napoli are Inter 09/10. Clinical, fast and deadly on the counter and well organized defensively. They wont need alot of possession to win games.

I read before the game that coach knew exactly how he was going to play us to win the game. Turned out he was spot on. Solid in defense, organised in midfield and clinical on the counter. They will have more than enough to brush past Villereal.

Napoli = Stoke!! Wow!!
Which bit of Stoke is that.

Napoli played better than us home and away.
If they were a bit more clinical they would have buried us as well.

Bazzmand Show said:
Despite the fact I don't think much of Napoli, (the Italian stoke in my view), they have done well. However I had a look at the stats for there game against Villa, in Italy and it makes for some interesting reading. Possession Napoli 38% Villareal 62% shots at goal Napoli 9 Villareal 20. Just have a funny feeling we are not out of this yet and it would be a typical City way of getting through.

Napoli=Stoke?
That makes me laugh! Do you know SSC Napoli's History? Do you know that Diego Armando Maradona (the Greatest of All Time) spent most of his career in Napoli together with great Champions such as Careca, Alemao and "Magic Box" Zola?
Furthermore: is there any player in Stoke who is comparable to Cavani,Lavezzi and Hamsik at the moment?

ytic04 said:
Napoli = Stoke!! Wow!!

What about us at home, hit the post twice.

Same again on that night we could have quite easily lost.
Just do not think you can compare them to Stoke.
Bazzmand Show said:
ytic04 said:
Napoli = Stoke!! Wow!!

What about us at home, hit the post twice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.