Some interesting stats on Edin, David and Gareth

sbm

* After his four-goal display against Tottenham Hotspur, Edin Dzeko is now ranked second on the EA SPORTS Player Performance Index, behind only Wayne Rooney.
Dzeko is leading the Barclays Premier League goal scoring chart this season, having hit the back of the net six times already, at an average of one goal every 45minutes 30seconds.
Dzeko has hit the target with 75% of his 16 shots this season but is yet to win a tackle having entered in to four already.
Apart from his four goals against Tottenham Hotspur, Dzeko also covered a total of 11,677m, hitting a top speed of 11.49 metres per second.

* David Silva has also had a magnificent start to the season and is the 2nd ranked midfielder on the EA SPORTS Player Performance Index, behind Ashley Young. The midfielder has scored twice, and hit the target with 64% of his efforts on goal this season. The midfielder has underpinned his undoubted skill with hard work too, and covered 11.9km in the Spurs game.

* Gareth Barry has been tirelessly doing the hard work for City in midfield, and is the 7th ranked midfielder in the index. Barry's 75% of tackles won, and 7 interceptions has played a big part in City's dominance. Barry clocked 12.8km in the Spurs game.

Stats are from Danny Pugsley, who in turn acknowledges the people responsible for the EA Sports Player Performance Index.

http://www.bitterandblue.com/2011/9/9/2414994/more-stats-ahead-of-wigan-dzeko-silva-and-barry

Is it just me or does Dzeko running at 11.49 metres per second sound unlikely?
I would have thought thats something olympic sprinters would be doing.

ForzaMancini said:

I'm guessing that's when he is already at top speed, without the ball?

ForzaMancini said:

Quicker actually, less than 9 seconds.

Yeah, my stats would look good after playing the Arsenal reserves too :p

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.