Some Of Our Fans

Like I said no trouble in 537 in fact there was a sense if togetherness especially the woman who asked me to rub her lucky tattoo at half time at the bar

Had a great day with my 6yr old. Everybody helping out and even ensuring he could see when they stood up. All clubs have dross its life i am afraid. Much better final than wigan and great atmosphere different vibe. They (FA wembley) should consider a family section. Depends on how we are playing at wembley depends on if I take him I.e if rags no.

Had a decent bunch around me in 126, the lads a few rows in front turned behind and asked others behind of they were ok to stand, which was nice to see. None of this "sit down you prick" and needless fighting.

There was three sunderland directly behind us, who were talking throughout. Clocked their accents straight after kick off. But to be fair to them they were no bother. I've been in other ends before when not being able to get tickets in our end. They didn't cheer when they scored. And clapped when we scored. But we're obviously discussimg the match throughout amongst themselves.
Needless to say as soon as navas scored they made for the exit.

Also, the women directly in front of me had the nicest arse ever which was a nice view. If you're reading this. Miss block 126 row 10. Bravo.

we are a working class club in manchester, like any other big city teams we are gonna have a few dodgy fans

Most derby games/ big games are like this, its just part of football for me

CTID1988 said:
We slag off the rags for having scummy fans but ive never seen anything on par with the fucking dregs of society we have following us today. Coke being sniffed in full view of kids, wankers kicking off with other blues over fuck all, i even saw some little kid have his drink poured all over him by some fat wanker in "celebration". This was even before i had my face twatted in because some prick couldn't find his seat and thought i was sat in his
Im not soft either, i know what comes with football but today was a different level

Are you really suprised? You have been a member on here since 2009 and in that time will have read some of the absolute bollocks and shite some of our supporters have posted. We are no different to any other club we all have our fair share of arseholes. I hope it didn't spoil your day, we have now won every domestic trophy since the takeover. Let's all enjoy it and look forward to the next one.

Support was great where I was.

Sunderland fans reminded me of us Gillingham in '99, and City against Utd in the FA Cup with their fans determined to make the most of the occasion, whereas I've lost count of the number of times I've been in the last 3 seasons, but I was still fighting the tears at the final whistle. Winning at Wembley is special

Sunderland fans were great today

robbie brewer said:
CTID1988 said:
We slag off the rags for having scummy fans but ive never seen anything on par with the fucking dregs of society we have following us today. Coke being sniffed in full view of kids, wankers kicking off with other blues over fuck all, i even saw some little kid have his drink poured all over him by some fat wanker in "celebration". This was even before i had my face twatted in because some prick couldn't find his seat and thought i was sat in his
Im not soft either, i know what comes with football but today was a different level

Are you really suprised? You have been a member on here since 2009 and in that time will have read some of the absolute bollocks and shite some of our supporters have posted. We are no different to any other club we all have our fair share of arseholes. I hope it didn't spoil your day, we have now won every domestic trophy since the takeover. Let's all enjoy it and look forward to the next one.
I think his anger is more directed at the kid who gave him a slap. I thought today was ace. Top atmosphere ish, good laugh, funny old boys trying to jib in and getting caught again and again. Funny day. Top result and I have a sneaky feeling we will kick on from here. Word.

Re: Our Fans

Ducado said:
No trouble at all where we were sat, some bloke shouting in the first half that's about it, perhaps the thread title should read some of our fans? We have always had a few knob heads following us

this

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.