SOME ONE IS YOUING DONALD FARRER NAME TO SLAG CITY OFF

donaldf

SOME ONE IS YOUING MY NAME TO SLAG MAN CITY OFF ON THE M.E.N. WEBSITE HOW EVER IT IS NEED TO GET A LIFE AS IT UPSET ME AS I DO NOT GO TO THE MATCHS THIS DAYS BUT MY HEART IS STILL WITH MAN CITY

donaldf said:
SOME ONE IS YOUING MY NAME TO SLAG MAN CITY OFF ON THE M.E.N. WEBSITE HOW EVER IT IS NEED TO GET A LIFE AS IT UPSET ME AS I DO NOT GO TO THE MATCHS THIS DAYS BUT MY HEART IS STILL WITH MAN CITY

Wtf?

Daft Donald or at least someone purporting to be him. All those who were around in the 80`s will know who it is

donaldf said:

Brave man thats using his name in vain especially with his contacts would not be a lot left if we find out who it is and we are sure to do sooner or later

Regards

peely

PS Hope your well DF been a very long time since i have seen you and the Boys

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.