Someone else using a ticket

Richard

Was meant to be taking a relative to the Arsenal match on Wednesday who is 16. They have had to drop out (fair weather fucker) and another relative who is 20 wants to go instead. Do I have to do anything with the ticket, eg get it upgraded etc. Had a look and 16-21 is the same price regardless so Im guessing I shouldnt have to pay anything extra. However, the seasoncard is in a boys name, and the person going will be a girl.

Will this be a problem, what do those lights on the turnstyles even mean?!!

Ta.

It wont be a problem pal. They never check the actual season cards.

As long as its the same age on the card, it should be fine...

The thing is that the age for the season ticket is 16-18, whilst the person going is 20. The price is the same for 16 as it is for 20 though so I cant upgrade it or anything like that.

Richard said:
The thing is that the age for the season ticket is 16-18, whilst the person going is 20. The price is the same for 16 as it is for 20 though so I cant upgrade it or anything like that.
Well then, you shouldnt have to worry mate. The stewards are just fans in jackets anyway, so they'll let her in anyway ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.