Song and Film that has made you cry ...

Barcon said:
Anything by bon jovi. Makes me cry thinking about the beating and a raping I'll get in jail after I tear out his fucking throat and stab his eyes out with soldering irons. Twat.
It's an oft used interweb abbv but, genuine LOL at this fucker. Well played sir, well played

2sheikhs said:
This film related news has brought me to tears regarding Emma Watson.

Emma took to twitter to express her disbelief, as well, saying:

“Who here actually thinks I would do 50 Shades of Grey as a movie? Like really. For real. In real life.” Followed by a ‘?’ and then, ‘Good. Well that’s that sorted then."

Bastard.

I've got an Emma Watson upskirt pic if you want it?

moggymoz said:
The ending of Schindler's List...

The bit in it when he's watching the little girl in the pink coat running through the ghetto and then later he sees her body in the pile about to be burned. Fucking breaks me every time. Also watched a documentary about the lads that liberated Belsen concentration camp and totally broke when one of the old boys was trying to recount how he had to deal with dead kids. Fucking makes me fill up just thinking about it.

Never really had a song that does it but when a friend passed they played Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol as he went behind the curtain at the crem. Not a dry eye in the house.

When I was young and first saw The Killing Fields I cried, also it's a wonderful life still gets me at times

Can't think of a particular song of the top of my head but have wept to songs that have been reflected a certain event in my life

It's a Wonderful Life never fails to get me.

Billy Bragg's 'Tank Park Salute' (anyone who has lost their dad will understand) does me in, if I let it and Ed Hammell (AKA Hammell on Trial) has a similar song called 'Open Up The Gates'.

Oh, and Nick Cave's 'Into My Arms' usually brings a lump to my throat.

(Jesus, I don't know whether to post all that or sit down in a corner and just have my male menopause, now)

"The Way we Were" both the song and the Movie. It was the last time my Mum and Dad went out before she got really ill and died.

The red dress scene in schindlers...agreed.
When somebody loved me in Toy Story 2
6th sense "grandma says hi" scene
A little film called "Rumor has it" staring Jennifer Aniston, Nelly McKay sings "faith of a faith" half way through, a real tear jerker. Can't do links on here.
I've always found the "My Daddy" scene in the railway children very emotional

Samson by Regina Spektor makes me cry for some reason as does "Home thoughts from abroad" by Clifford T Ward.

Oh yeah, I forgot...Mike and the Mechanics "the living years" seems to get me as well...

In the terrible Rocky 5 when Mickey looks down on Rocky from above and says 'Get up you son of a woman, Mickey loves ya'

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppQaTvgHnak[/youtube]

brass neck said:
...A little film called "Rumor has it" staring Jennifer Aniston, Nelly McKay sings "faith of a faith" half way through, a real tear jerker. Can't do links on here.
Face of a faith, actually. Here you go;

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihkAD6k72_c[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.