Sonos Play 1?

taleofbluehalves

I'm looking for a Bluetooth speaker for around £170 and an considering the Sonos Play 1. I mostly listen to music, radio and podcasts though my iPhone. Has anyone got one of these Sonos speakers?Would you recommend it? Thanks

I have the play 5, excellent...

I considered a play 1 for my bedroom office but got a Bluetooth speaker instead for 1/3 of the cost....

I would recommend the system to anyone, I use it with Spotify mostly but it will do a lot more...

Bluemanc100 said:
I have the play 5, excellent...

I considered a play 1 for my bedroom office but got a Bluetooth speaker instead for 1/3 of the cost....

I would recommend the system to anyone, I use it with Spotify mostly but it will do a lot more...

Likewise. Speakers in every main room - excellent sound system.

taleofbluehalves said:
I'm looking for a Bluetooth speaker for around £170 and an considering the Sonos Play 1. I mostly listen to music, radio and podcasts though my iPhone. Has anyone got one of these Sonos speakers?Would you recommend it? Thanks

FYI Sonos does not support Bluetooth or Airplay. You use the Sonos app. The sound of the Play 1 is fantastic but for a large room you may need Play 3/5. You can, of course, add to the Play 1 in the future for stereo listening.

BillyBonds said:
taleofbluehalves said:

FYI Sonos does not support Bluetooth or Airplay. You use the Sonos app. The sound of the Play 1 is fantastic but for a large room you may need Play 3/5. You can, of course, add to the Play 1 in the future for stereo listening.
Thanks. Presumably no problem linking with playing iTunes, radio etc?

taleofbluehalves said:
BillyBonds said:
taleofbluehalves said:

Thanks. Presumably no problem linking with playing iTunes, radio etc?

Correct.

Just bought a Play 1 a couple of days ago. Very happy with it and a doddle to setup. Also if you get it before Dec 31st you get 12 months Deezer subscription for free which I think is normally £10 a month.

Brilliant sound quality from these beauties I have the play 3,have used both apple/ android apps for this and imo the android is better but only if your not wanting to pay for downloads...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.