#SOO Save Our Olé Season III.....Ole, The Trilogy.....We've Failed.....Thank You Ole.

They’ve lost Essex and put in that performance in front of the Hertfordshire reds.

The red wall is falling. We need Chelsea, Tottenham, Arsenal, Palace and West Ham fans - fuck me, even Brentford fans - to do their bit and convince the Cockney Reds that it’s not the “United Way” to sack managers.

If London falls, we’re well and truly fucked.
We still have the home counties to fall back on though, dont we ??

He's done remarkably well to last this long, considering he was utterly unsuitable from day 1.

Those fretting over Mancini going there, there's not a chance while ferguson is still sat in the stands, so long may that continue too, because whoever takes the poisoned chalice still has that to deal with, and can't see Bob doing that.

I reckon OGS knows he’s being replaced but has agreed to stay in post till a replacement can be found, probably agreed instead of a interim manager.
He’s always spoke about having honest conversations with the board so could also explain why he’s not been sacked yet.

I just hope to god they aren’t holding out for Mancini. Anyone in the world but him ! It will kill my respect for the man

He's done remarkably well to last this long, considering he was utterly unsuitable from day 1.

Those fretting over Mancini going there, there's not a chance while ferguson is still sat in the stands, so long may that continue too, because whoever takes the poisoned chalice still has that to deal with, and can't see Bob doing that.
Unsuitable good God man he's a perfect fit for the job.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.