sorry another rsc thread

dw7

but does anyone know why city bid 12m+ and will probaly up that bid for an injured player who's to know how long iit will take him to get fit could come back and brake down first game seem a bit risky to me aswell as rovers and fatso trying to rip city off i think its time to move on mr hughes and mcfc

bluezi said:
Agreed. Move on Mr Hughes and co.
Who would/could we get now though, we despratly need a target man , I thought when hughes came here he had a shrewd transfer policy and his buys, zab,komps and swp were all good signings as was bridge, Mark hughes might have to get his boots on at this rate.

southstandrebel said:
bluezi said:
Agreed. Move on Mr Hughes and co.
Who would/could we get now though, we despratly need a target man , I thought when hughes came here he had a shrewd transfer policy and his buys, zab,komps and swp were all good signings as was bridge, Mark hughes might have to get his boots on at this rate.

but rsc is injured at the moment who knows when he be fully fit

the injury will go when the transfer saga is over. then he will never play the same 4 BBR. hope he stays with fat sam and scores the own goal that sends em down , or misses the open goal that would keep em up... you know how football likes to screw over people in the worst way sometimes. then every1 will realize that greedy fat sam was a fool to turn down an offer for a player who wants out.. only time will tell....we can get a striker in after portsmouth game reveals hughes job is safe or not, he doesnt get a point minimum, he is gone , mancini in and stars on their way... FAT SAM SCRATCHES HIS NUTS THINKING WHERE DID IT ALL GO WRONG HAHAHAHA

dident want to come when he had the chance. So he can fox trot oscar. One season wonder.

we-r-the-big-4 said:
the injury will go when the transfer saga is over. then he will never play the same 4 BBR. hope he stays with fat sam and scores the own goal that sends em down , or misses the open goal that would keep em up... you know how football likes to screw over people in the worst way sometimes. then every1 will realize that greedy fat sam was a fool to turn down an offer for a player who wants out.. only time will tell....we can get a striker in after portsmouth game reveals hughes job is safe or not, he doesnt get a point minimum, he is gone , mancini in and stars on their way... FAT SAM SCRATCHES HIS NUTS THINKING WHERE DID IT ALL GO WRONG HAHAHAHA

wat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.